- Trim and set aside all the fat from the pork tenderloins.
- In a large resealable bag, place the soy sauce, sherry, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, onion and cinnamon and mix well. Add the pork tenderloins, seal, massage very well and store for at least 4 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Take the pork tenderloins out of the bag and reserve the marinade. Sear them in a large pan over medium-high heat on both sides, about 4 minutes on each side. Then, place them in a roasting pan covered with aluminum foil and cook in the oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat reaches 150 ºF -155 ºF. Prior to slicing, let the pork rest for about 10 minutes.
- Bring the reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan while the pork is roasting, and simmer on low heat for about 5-10 minutes. Dissolve the cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of water for the last minute or so, then add it to the marinade. Stir until this sauce thickens and serve along with the pork.
Where to find these ingredients?
Look for sales in our latest Circular for ingredients to this and other delicious recipes.
Recipe adapted from: https://hispanickitchen.com/recipes/lomo-de-cerdo-al-horno-roasted-pork-loin/