- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Layer the chips on a tray or cookie sheet. Arrange the red pepper, orange pepper, onion, avocado, and pineapple on top of the chips.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly crisp; drain on a plate lined with paper towels. Chop the bacon and sprinkle over the nachos.
- Pour the jerk marinade into a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring continually, until the marinade reduces to a thick sticky consistency, about 3 minutes. Add the shrimp and stir to coat; cook until the shrimp are hot. Scatter the shrimp over the nachos; top with Monterrey Jack cheese and cilantro.
- Place the nachos in the oven until the cheese is melted, about 7 minutes. Serve hot.
Where to find these ingredients?
Look for sales in our latest Circular for ingredients to this and other delicious recipes. ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/129000/caribbean-nachos/